THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, July 9, 2012

"Vintage Gas Station Numbers"

     My husband and I were visiting one of our favorite shops on Saturday and saw these metal vintage numbers in the store's display window.  We had to wait to purchase them (by lottery), so my husband agrees to wake up today at 7 am, drive one hour and wait in line to purchase for me.

     He said, "I get there and I'm #8 in line" so thankfully numbers 1-7 wanted other items. Thank you Tommy and I can't wait to find a place to display them!

     Just interested to know how would you display them? So, until next time happy thrifting.

     The Blue Farmhouse.




Love the bright red color


There's numbers on both sides



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.