THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Goodwill Hunting-Vancouver Style Day 1"

     I want to share with you snapshots of my daily finds during my vacation in Vancouver and later in Port Angeles. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I'm enjoying the daily anticipation of what I might find each day!

     On our first day out I found this beautiful queen size blue/white/green duvet with 2 matching shams, small ironstone plates and bowls and a cup and saucer that matches a set I have at home. The total price was unbelievably low (about $25) ...yes...I'm very pleased. 

     Enjoy and thanks for dropping by and letting me share with you my latest finds.

     The Blue Farmhouse.


Wednesday's Finds


Love the duvet cover


Ironstone bowls

Ironstone bowls and small plates


Blue & White plates


Spode Cup & Saucer 
(Pattern "Wicker Lane")





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.