THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, December 31, 2012

"No Turning Back..Climb 'Til Your Dreams Come True"

     I remember finding this very small white poem booklet with powerful words many years ago while living and thrifting in San Diego, CA. It has always found a prominent place among my collections, usually on the shelf one of the old cupboards filled with dishes... something I can see it everyday.

     Please let me share with you the contents....

An Inspirational Poem by Helen Steiner Rice from her Book of Verses
 "Climb 'Til Your Dreams Come True"

Often your tasks will be many, And more than you think you can do...
Often the road will be rugged And the hills insurmountable to...
But always remember, the hills ahead Are never as steep as they seem...
And with Faith in your heart start upward....And climb 'til you reach your dream...
For nothing in life that is worthy Is ever too hard to achieve...
If you have the courage to try it And you have the Faith to believe...
For Faith is a force that is greater Than knowledge or power or skill...
And many defeats turn to triumph If you trust in God's wisdom and will...
For Faith is a mover of mountains-There's nothing that God cannot do...
So start out today with Faith in your heart...
And Climb 'Til Your Dream Comes True!


My lil' find

 My father-in-laws pocket watch (Love the engraved "T")

Happy New Year!

     I would say that I am a dreamer...but I'm sure that I'm not the only one, so together let's "Climb 'Til Our Dreams Come True". 

     Happy collecting, thrifting and dreaming. 

     The Blue Farmhouse.










2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! So glad you shared. I am joining your site and hope you'll follow me too. What a great blog. Found you while visiting another:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie
    I'm glad you enjoyed this post...I love that lil book and found it many many years ago. And my husband loves having his dad's pocket watch since he is no longer with us. I hope you pop in often and find something inspiring each time.

    Thanks...Rita

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.