THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, December 27, 2012

"In the Rain"

I wanna go outside in the rain
It may sound crazy but
I wanna go outside in the rain...
By The Dramatics


Rainy forecast

     The forecasted weather in my area has been "right on target" rainy, light showers, and then here comes the sun....but it's okay because "painted toe" and I have just been hanging out by the living room window (one of my favorite past times) but wait.... 

     We now want to go outside in the rain....it may sound crazy but we want to go outside in the rain. Okay...let's go! 

     What about you?

      The Blue Farmhouse.

C'm on let's go

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I just love it. And walking in the rain sometimes is therapy. We get a lot of it in the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I know because I in laws live in the Pacific Northwest and where I live when it rains you think I can't go outside. In the Pacific Northwest you'd never do much of anything if you don't like the rain:)

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.