THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, February 3, 2014

"Happy 33rd Anniversary"

Yes...the years have flown by

And this love is forever!

     On Sunday, February 2, 2014 Tom and I celebrated 33 years of marriage together! So on Saturday night after I laid down to sleep...I shouted out Tommy can you come here please? He comes to my side of the bed and I ask him for a kiss... [and say] just in case I don't awake in the morning I want you to know that I love you and being your wife has been great and I've loved every moment!

     I'm so thankful to God for my husband and the years he has given us...I'm committed until 'death do us part'.

     Now let's go and hit some thrifts store...wish me luck! The Blue Farmhouse

2 comments:

  1. Well congratulations to you BOTH! You guys are adorable....here is to another 33! xoxoxoxo Happy New Week to you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend...I'll be grateful for everyday and every year we have together. Always sending happiness your direction....Hugs

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.