THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, February 1, 2014

"Something New"

     Well it's not really new...but I found this old table and have started to re purpose it by painting it white. It's not finished yet.. I need to paint the two drawers and the top. But I had this great idea and thought it was a perfect size for the entryway foyer. Then I just used some of the many accessories I have around the house to place on the top. I hope to finish it soon and then there's no need to hide the top with a cloth!
   
     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and rearranging.

     Thanks for dropping by...The Blue Farmhouse






2 comments:

  1. Lovely table. Thanks for sharing!

    Margaret
    http://www.decordesireforbeauty.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret for stopping by...hoping you found something inspirational here.

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.