THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, February 21, 2014

"I Remember When..."

     I remember when this was this and now this is that....well to make a long story short I'm changing things around. Some things I've sold and replaced and others are in the garage! And this is what it looks like for now...what do you think?

     Thanks for dropping by and until next time happy collecting, thrifting, and changing this to this or that to that...The Blue Farmhouse

    Have a safe weekend everyone!

I remember getting these chairs free

Nah..

Replaced hutch...I love this piece

Okay...still need some work

I remember when I found this piece

and this piece 

transformed to this...but I sold it and replaced it

Happy thrifting and collecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.