THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Garden Finds"


     I was on an errand for work and passed by a home with "stuff" in the yard, possible for sale or maybe not (there was no visible sign). So, in passing I spotted 3 blue tables and of course, I make a U-turn immediately.

     I could tell from the street that the tables aren't for indoors but, I had gardening in mind. So, as you can see from this post I returned for only one...she just wanted to get rid of them...so I offered $2.00 and she said great.

     The big (heavy) urn is something I've had for a few years and I continue to collect a variety of garden artifacts to use later...when I can garden again.

     Until next time happy collecting and thanks for visiting....

     The Blue Farmhouse

Garden Acorns & Old Tools
Blue and White Garden Pots
Some old tools

Found Blue Table & Repurposed Frames















2 comments:

  1. Some of these would look great in my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden and yard is indeed beautiful to view and relax. You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.