THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, February 24, 2012

"O Happy Day"

     I just couldn't wait to get home and take another look at what I found today while on my lunch break! And of course, to share with you.

     I've always wanted a chaise lounge and now I have very own. Actually, I spotted this beauty previously and felt that the asking price was reasonable. But as luck would have it I was out browsing and saw the owner of this piece of furniture. We chatted for a while and I questioned him about it and he offers it to me for only $50.00!!! Of course, I say deal and he loads it into his truck and drives to my house.

     I want to have it slipcovered in a white fabric but my only dilemma is I don't sew. I know people who can including my husband but not sure if he will (he would help me I'm sure). I also follow some blogs of ladies who are excellent seamstress. So if there's any "reasonable offers" please submit, because I need help with this one.

     Have a great weekend and I can't wait to get up tomorrow and see what other fabulous finds I come across. Let me know what you think.

     Until next time happy hunting! The Blue Farmhouse


Find of the day!


Needs new fabric but very, very comfortable


Perfect for lounging, reading or napping



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful find!!! It will look fabulous in white!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda. I'm going to see how much it'd would cost and I promise to repost when it's completed.

      Delete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.