THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, February 20, 2012

"True Blue"

     This phrase "True Blue" was in my mind as I slept last night (obviously with blogging on my mind). True blue is like having the essential little black dress... it's a must have in any decor.

     So, while I love splashes of color, one thing will always remain the same... I'm true blue through and through. I hope you enjoy some of these favorite blue pieces in my home.

     Enjoy! The Blue Farmhouse....


Big Blue Pots


Blue and White Seat Cover


Come on in (Dining Room Area)


Pale Blue Angel Picture


Blue Strip Sisal Rug


Painting: The Blue Chair


I Love My Blue Tutu


Kitchen Area


Polish Pottery


More Polish Pottery (Kitchen Sill)


My View


Blue/White Dishes (Pasadena Find)


Pale Blue Plate (Pasadena Find)


Favorite Collection


Blue and White Lamp


Goodbye and Thank you!





2 comments:

  1. Awe, love seeing snippets of your world- all so lovely!!
    Cheers-
    T

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.