THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Happy 31st Wedding Anniversary"

     I'm blessed to be celebrating the 31st wedding anniversary with my husband Tom Horton. He is more that a great, supportive, loving and wonderful husband. Tom is a tremendous father to our 4 children and now one of his most cherish roles as "Grandpa" of 2 beautiful little girls and one on the way.

     He is a man of God, a compassionate pastor and leader and spiritual priest of our home. Tom is a true friend, great listener and gives wise counsel. He's steadfast, dependable and fair.

     I love you Tommy and I'm truly the luckiest and happiest girl in the world to be married to you.

     Here's to a lifetime of happiness with you! We've only just begun...to live!


First picture I saw of Tom


Our First Date (College Years)
Chattanooga, Tennessee



February 2, 1981
(Then)


My Husband (A Day in Los Olivos)


My (favorite) Pastor


Loves motorcycles


Tom and his 22 foot Catalina
(Beautiful San Diego)


February 2, 2012
(Now)





6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Pastor Husband and Wife team. We are truly blessed to have you at Crossroads. Thank you for your example of love and committment to God as well as each other. Such an inspiration. We love you and wish you many more wonderful years together! God's blessings, Rudy, Marcy & Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful post this is!
    I am so glad I found you Rita!
    That I can see this work that God is doing!
    The Love just shows between you two!
    I know I am a little late (because I just met you)
    But, an anniversary counts throughout the whole year!
    Happy anniversary and many more Loving years for you both.

    God Bless you

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, wow we just had our 39th. Yep next year will be the big 40. What shall we do a cruise??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 39 years! And I'll take a cruise any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.