THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Pasadena Here I Come"


Hotel Lobby


Open, Open, Open



      Just a quick camera pose before heading off for the shopping extravaganza of a lifetime! I wish I had the time to write a post and show you pictures of all the beautiful finds from the "Rose Bowl Flea Market". 

     But don't you worry because I will in the next couple of days. This is a trip that I have always wanted to take and to do it with my husband was even greater fun.

      My goal was to not go crazy and spend lots of money so I gave myself a budget of $100.00. And I went over by $22.00 as I headed for the exit gate, but it was worth it!

     You must come back and let me share with you my incredible finds in Pasadena! Until then happy hunting, reading and collecting.

   The Blue Farmhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.