THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, January 23, 2012

"Vintage Light Fixture"

     Before heading home, I decide to explore one more shop and just look at what I found! It's a beautifully metal vintage lamp with a perfectly worn patina. Immediately when I saw it I reminisced about some of the older lamp fixtures I often see in the old missions.

     My husband said, nah... but I had already fallen in love with this piece. The large round base will screw into the ceiling and the scaffold edges gracefully lay open with perhaps a soft white lightbulb.

     I have the perfect place for it, so in the meantime I'll get my husband to check the wiring and show it to you really soon. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

     Until next time happy hunting....The BlueFarmhouse


Love the old patina


Closer look


Found the rose covered booklet 
(holds 2 pictures)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how beautiful! What a great find. Hope hubby is able to get it usable. If not I've seen them used as candle holders too!

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.