THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Happy 1st Birthday"





     I'm so proud to be part of the blogging community for a year now. I've come far since January 2010, and yet I still have soooo much more to learn. My very first post was "I'm Coming Out" because I discovered an avenue to share my passions for antiques, gardening and decorating (thanks to my daughter Ryan at The Blooming Thread).

     Ryan has helped me in more ways than one and continues to help navigate me through the world of blogging. I am indebted to her for all the times I've called for "HELP" and she has always found the time to assist me. Thank you, Ryan!

     So, as I learn, I definitely have drawn inspiration from some beautiful blogs that I now follow. I admire their photography skills and the way in which they have decorated their personal spaces and shops.

     So on the anniversary of my 1st birthday, I want to introduce you to a shop that is an absolutely must see if you are ever in the area! The name of this most inspiring shop is called "Lewis & Clark" Antiques and Fine Things located on State Street, Santa Barbara, Ca. The flooring is brick so when you're walking there's the feeling of walking on a cobblestone street in a historic village. In fact, visit this shop and blog online at lewisandclarkltd.com and let me know what you think.
   
      I'd love to hear your comments and feel free to share some tips that have helped you.

     Until then....happy blogging!


Hope you enjoy the tour!

Beautiful linens


Beautiful


Variety of books throughout the shop


Love the light fixture
(Make sure you look up it's beautiful)


Saints and Angels throughout the shop


I love this french stove
(Could it be because of the blue and white?)


My beautiful lady


I purchased two from Lewis & Clark









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.