THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"Own Your Space"

     Just because you "rent" the place you call home doesn't mean that you can't "own" it.  While owning may not be an option, it definitely isn't an excuse not to personalize and style your abode.

     How many of us have said, "If this was my place I'd do this or that?"I know that I have, but I "own"my personal space no matter my options.

     I love looking at beautiful homes, rooms and outdoor spaces . But, I go further than imagining myself in someone else's space, I'm creating the home I want to be in and my family to come home to. It's comfortable, styled and definitely "Blue Farmhouse".

     My challenge to you is this, let's stop imagining and let's begin decorating, planning, creating and owning the places we call home.

     Maybe one day we'll have that dream home and maybe we won't but, "own" the space you currently call home.

     Inspiration is everywhere! Enjoy.


Beautiful Curb Appeal


Simple entryway


Comfortable Space
(I love this designer Sarah Richardson)


Blue and white
(Match made in the heavens)


Peaceful rest


What's not to love


Gotta have dishes!


Let's go out back


Alfresco living


















2 comments:

  1. Love all those photos! I could happily live in any of those homes! ;-)

    Blessings,
    Dianne
    www.mysouthernheart.com
    www.campbellkidsfarm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely and I would be your neighbor!I bet your home is just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.