THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rock-a-bye-baby

     My husband found this rocking chair and thought that it might be nice to place in our daughter's bedroom. Well, should I share with you the good news first or bad? The good news is the chair turned out beautifully and the bad news is that my daughter wants nothing to do with the chair.

     So, instead I will be putting the chair in my vendor space at "Sweet Repeats". It's a beautiful rocking chair that has been repurposed perfectly to match any decor in "someone else's" home.

Enjoy!


Rocking chair before


Hubby's ready! 


Closer look


A beautiful chair
(blue and white pillow and some of my favorite old watering cans)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.