THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"Just Some Time For Me...Finds"

 A beautiful addition 
[Just in time for Thanksgiving]

 Service for 4

Ironstone China Platter

     I was really lucky to find these beautiful dishes...while I was on my little "me time" road trip. I have lots of blue dishes but none quite as beautiful as these plates. And I love the rectangle platter...I can use it with my collection of brown and white dishes.

     So until then... happy collecting, thrifting and here's to finding many treasures on your next "me time trip".... 

     The Blue Farmhouse.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty blue dishes you found! I love the way blue looks mixed in with browns and oranges on a fall table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 'Garden of Daisies'...out of all my years of collecting I've never stumbled across this pattern. The color is a deep and heavenly blue and I love them. I'm glad you do too!

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.