THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Starting Again..."

     It just occurred to me that the majority of my post have "me" pictured in them. I'm not egocentric [in case you were wondering]...but it's the only way I have figured out how to take pictures of my finds. In fact, I want to take a photography class [I really need it]...so in the meantime this will have to do.

     Thankfully I experienced great success selling these ornate [repurposed] frames, dishes and all other things 'Blue Farmhouse Style' at this years Remnants of the Past Show. I came close to completely selling out so I'm starting to replenish my supply for future shows.

     If there's one thing I know for sure...fads may come and go but these beautiful finds will never go out of style...they just add timeless beauty to any home decor.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and finding fabulous finds.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

 Beautiful frames

Favorite dish pattern/Blue Nordic English Ironstone

These were just a few

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.