THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, November 18, 2013

"Just Some Me Time"

     It felt great to take some time just for "me" this morning. So what did I do? I got in my car and leisurely drove to one of my favorite destination...beautiful Los Olivos.  As I head out of town immediately I felt myself exhale and relax while soaking in the surrounding sights of fall...and of course uncovering some great finds and eating at Panino's.

     So until next time happy thrifting, collecting and exhaling...oh and don't forget to come back to see some dishes I found...they're beautiful!

     The Blue Farmhouse.

Miles and miles of vineyards adorning their beautiful shades of reds, golds and yellow for Fall



All roads lead home...
Oh how I'd love to live in Los Olivos

Love the pale yellow and blue door of someone's abode

 You're in for a beautiful surprise...Come on in

A breathe taking shop Avec Moi Decor
new location


 A shop you must visit 

Congratulations Michele...
Your new location is spectacular!










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.