THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"A Very Special Visitor..."

     Dreams really do come true...and this one I will never ever forget because a very special visitor walked into my booth around 8am as we were making last minute touches [hanging chandeliers, etc..] before opening the show to a long line of anxious shoppers. As she's walking towards me I immediately recognized her and the rest is history. This lady really needs no introduction to the world of design but just in case you don't recognize the picture...she's Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic.

     I can't begin to tell you how many times I said to my hubby and daughter Nicole [months before arriving]..."wouldn't it be exciting if Rachel Ashwell walked into my space and liked my things." Well that's exactly what happened and I was so nervous I couldn't get my camera to work nor remember my password to unlock my iPad.

     In fact she chose these beautiful dishes [excluding some] and was gracious enough to let me snap a few pictures as she browsed around. This was indeed a hope, a wish, a dream, a prayer and it really happened. So thank you Rachel Ashwell for making this "little known" bloggers personal dream come true...and if I might add you made a great choice! I loved those dishes.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and please don't wake me up from this dream...it feels that good each time I recount it.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

 Me and Rachel Ashwell

 Rachel checking out the dishes

A dream come true...thank you Rachel Ashwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.