THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Friends, Food & Shopping"

     As I contemplate the fun I had with some beautiful and very 'stylish ladies' the lyrics to this song came to mine...
Lovely Day by Bill Withers

A lovely day...
Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day.

     And that's the kind of day I had...a lovely day of shopping at one of my all time favorite store Avec Moi Decor in beautiful Los Olivos, CA., and lunch at another favorite spot, Paninos. Also, all along the way we stopped for garage sale signs and of course, thrift stores and found some gold frames I plan to repurpose and put in my space at "Sweet Repeats".

     So now that you have heard about my day...may I ask how was yours? I sure hope that it was a ~lovely day~ and if not tomorrow will be! Thank you for dropping in for a visit and please do come again.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and Happy New Year!

     The Blue Farmhouse.

  Stylish Sisters

Ready for lunch

Artichoke Bisque Soup and Sandwich at Paninos



Look what I found!

A beautiful place to shop


Ave Moi Decor~Proprietress Michele Power


It truly was a lovely day...



2 comments:

  1. This made me smile! We all need a ladies shopping day. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad and I say yes to a "ladies shopping day"!:-)

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.