THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Let There Be Light"

     I'm excited to show you some pictures that I "quickly" took of two of the lamps I re purposed and the others will be forthcoming...I'm just looking for the perfect lampshades to complete the makeover. My favorite place to look is Pottery Barn....but I haven't had the opportunity to make a trip. Hopefully by next weekend I can find some nice ones along with some lamp finials.

     And finally I want to show you one of my most favorite inspiration boards and I'm happy to say that all the other ones are complete along with the chalkboards. And boy are you going to be pleasantly surprised.

     My favorite part of transforming these frames and old lamps are the more ornate and detailed the design the more beautiful the outcome...not to mention that they are very heavy too!

     So I hope your return to see the chalkboards and more inspiration boards... I think you're going to like them!

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and re purposing your finds.

     The Blue Farmhouse.


Inspiration board

Love the edged details

White lamp and thrift store shade

I love the flower pattern

Another close up look

Love the chocolate shade contrast with the white lamp

Lamp base

One more look





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.