THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, May 20, 2013

"Light Fixture Revealed"

     I will be the first to admit that these aren't good pictures at all. I tried every angle possible...lying down in the bathtub, sitting on the toilet, sitting between the toilet and the tub...darn it and then I got a cramp in my...[you don't want to know]. So to all you great photographers out there...can you lend a friend some advice please?

     Okay here goes nothing and just let me say it's far prettier in person than these pictures. You can view the before pictures in a previous post here. My husband painted the gold trim white and now it doesn't have that dated 70's look at all. Actually it's quite stunning, and that's what I love about thrift stores. You can literally find a dated fixture and just by repainting and wiring you have something beautiful and unique. And it only cost me $3.99 and some manual labor. What do you think?

     Until next time...happy collecting, thrifting and oh... I'm waiting for some advice.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

After painting and rewiring

Before painting

My $3.99 fixture






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.