THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, May 31, 2013

"Look... A Box of...?"

Boxes of old school cards

Lots of different words from A-Z

     So what would you use these for? I was amazed and astonished as I [finally] began to sort through a crate of "stuff" a lady thought I could use. What!? Are you kidding me...use?...I thought I just hit the lottery. I just love it when things just fall into your lap or as some might say "being in the right place at the right time."I'm thinking I can playfully display on some message boards I have, or how about placing a few in some old flower frogs for display or chalkboards...I need your ideas. 

     Okay I'll anxiously anticipate your thoughts or even a photograph because you guys are "creatively and beautifully made" and I read your beautiful blogs.  So until next time I've gotta go and try and be in "the right place at the right time"...who knows what I might find or just fall right into my lap. 

     The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.