THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, May 27, 2013

"Memorial Day... Day Road Trip"

     I truly live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world! Our only plans for this Memorial Day weekend was to have no plans...but instead wake up and do whatever we choose. So we chose to take a ride through Foxen Canyon wine trail after a little house and yard work. If you can't make it to France...come and visit Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez Valley and Los Olivos.

     You will not be disappointed instead you'll make plans to return year after year. People from old over the world come to visit the openness of rolling hills, serene and vast ranches, vineyards, huge homes, small homes and everything in between. I'm happy to have this right in my backyard and it's only a 30 minute ride [picturesque] from my house.

     I did pick up a few things [because I couldn't transport only small items] but I'll save it for another post. I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend and until next time happy collecting, thrifting and living.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

Hubby

Me

First time we spotted a buffalo

[Pictures taken with phone...sorry for the quality]


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.