THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Match Made In Heaven

     Blue meets white and they live happily ever after. Eternal bliss! (Sigh) I'm a hopeless romantic and I love happy endings. And, I absolutely love blue and white design.

     On Saturday morning my husband and I went to Santa Barbara and there are a couple of places that I must frequent. In a previous post I listed one of my favorite shops, "Rooms and Garden Shop" and my next must stop is "Pottery Barn" located on State & Hope. I absolutely love Pottery Barn and there is so much of their merchandise that fits the way I decorate and live.

     I found these beautiful blue and beige colored pillows that just stole my heart and I bought three of them. They say, french country, farmhouse style, country style and so much more.

I actually bought 7!

     I have many beautiful things that I plan to share in my blog and I think that you will enjoy them as much as I love living with them.

     So, sit back and enjoy a sneak peak of another favorite place to shop, alone with some blue and white images I categorize as my "favorite things" list.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.