THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Sweet Sweet Sweet Inspiration"

Pure inspirational





     While browsing through Barnes & Nobles bookstore I had in mind to gift our oldest daughter with a special something instead of a typical birthday card and I found this book. Needless to say it was a perfect gift. In fact so beautiful I gave myself permission to purchase one just for me. 

     The name "bella Grace" not only is descriptive of whom the gift was intended but it's compiled of sweet sayings, thought provoking questions and inquiries that make you appreciative of the beauty all around me. This spoke volumes to ....

Love Letter to Your Home ~page 137~

It's so easy to get carried away daydreaming about 
a shiny new house, or adding space to your existing place.
Home is a sacred place for many, and it's important to embrace 
where you live, whether you live in a tiny studio apartment, or
a sprawling multi-level house on an expanse of land. Right now,
look past the leaky faucets, or the chipped paint. Write a love letter
to your house, sharing all the good that is to be found in it.

     Mine would read

Dear Home,

...At least I have one


The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.