THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, October 6, 2014

"Sneak Preview...Take 1"

Welcome...You're in for a very special treat my friends

 Love

 Love, love, love

 Perfect styling

 My new friend

Her spectacular home

     I should've waited but just couldn't contain my excitement about this beautiful home. My heart actually stopped when I saw this Swedish Mora clock...what a find! Someday...someday....someday (I'm actually singing).

     But hold on because there will be more pictures to see tomorrow and you won't believe your little sweet pickin' eyes...but seeing is believing! Again, thank you friend for your warm hospitality and allowing this little blogger into your personal space.

     Until next time...happy thrifting, collecting and making your House Beautiful. 

The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.