THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, October 25, 2014

"Making Progress"

 Moving out one and putting in another

 I love the legs on this table





A work in progress

     I'm excited to have almost completed this beautiful table I found at the thrift store. All I have left to do is lightly sand the top and hubby can start to paint. It probably takes me a little longer between work and life but I will have something to show for the inconvenience of no dining room soon.

     One day I'd love to have a open kitchen area and use this table as a work table for my scale, books and pretty dishes. Oh well Rita...just keep dreaming and perhaps one day it'll all come true. In the meantime happy collecting, thrifting and painting.

     The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.