THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Yesterday's Find"





Old saddle

Vintage monogrammed suitcases

Vintage wooden billiard pool scoring beads on a string

Yes...and more dishes.

     I thought that a day of browsing might leave me empty handed and then I found these fabulous finds. As we were preparing to grab a bite to eat I check out this antique store next door and noticed a 50% off everything....and BaM... I hit the jackpot. Immediately I spotted this saddle by the front door and thought of my friend Maria whose a gifted photographer...umm perhaps she could use for a prop. Right beside the saddle were these beautiful old monogrammed suitcases and at the counter was the vintage pool scoring beads on a string.

     Needless to say the adrenalin was pumping as we drove back home and I was really satisfied these finds for the day and so was my beautiful friend Maria.

     So until next time happy collecting, thrifting and collecting.

     The Blue Farmhouse

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Ride 'm Cowgirl! You look great by the way!
    Love Hugs and be good!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! No way!!! So glad to hear from you Sandy!!!! Hey I know you and those beautiful daughters know how to rock 'ranch/cowgirl' style. Thanks for stooping by:)

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.