THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, August 17, 2015

"Vintage Twin Beds"

This bed with

This mirror

For this special girl
[Photo by Ryan]

     Today was a short and sweet visit to a local thrift store which yielded this incredible find. I found a matching pair of vintage twin beds. The carvings, details and craftsmanship are just incredible and not to be compared to what you might find in today's store. 

     I can see actually how I would decorate the perfect little girls room...great white bedding and a dash of color with pillows. And just so that she can see herself everyday this beautiful ornate mirror propped against a wall. If I was an artist I'd draw it actually as I see it but since I'm not I hope you can just imagine with me. Thanks for dropping by again...today. Hope to see you again!!! 

     The Blue Farmhouse

1 comment:

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.