THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"Cinderella"

"She spins...

...and she sways

Another BFF (Blue Farmhouse Find)

Thank you for dropping by....

She spins and she sways to whatever song plays/Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders
It's been a long day and there's still work to do/She's pulling at me saying "Dad I need you!
There's a ball at the castle and I've been invited/And I need to practice my dancin'
Oh please, Daddy, please!"

So I will dance with Cinderella/While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh I will dance with Cinderella/I don't want to miss even one song
"Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone
(Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman)

     I just happened to drop into a store just to wind down after a long day at work...and the rest of course is history! As I head to the back of the store I notice a backroom door opened and saw this mirror. I wasn't sure if this was a place allowed for customers so, I politely inquire from the owner if it where possible to take a look at something that "caught my eye". She cordially responded, "Sure honey, for you." 

     I knew immediately I had found another treasure in this ornate old vintage mirror.  There's just one thing...as much as I love it I know that I'm planning to sell it here at "The Remnants of The Past Vintage Show" in beautiful Santa Barbara.

     If you're an interested buyer let me know and I hope to see you at the show in November...I can hardly wait!

     The Blue Farmhouse  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.