THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, July 6, 2015

"Is This A Dream or What?"

My recent find


Found while vacationing


Another french provincial style mirror


Thrift store find


     Honestly what's not to love about these vintage ornate mirrors. I have been very fortunate to have found several over the years. But to be perfectly honest I think I have more mirrors than wall space now. The mirrors that are white were previously gold but I repainted them and really like the look of them. They're very heavy so I have to make sure of the location on the wall is secure with a stud or it might come crashing down.

      Surprisingly the gold mirror with all its' ornamentation is light in comparison to the others. On the day that I saw it I couldn't believe my eyes. It was if it was just propped against the wall waiting for me to pick it up. I love these mirrors and will probably always collect them. 

     Thank you for dropping by and if you'd like to see more of what's happening with The Blue Farmhouse follow me on Instagram and Facebook. 

     Until next time happing thrifting and collecting...

The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.