THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, July 18, 2015

"Endless Possibilities"

Vintage Chair

Love the ornamentation on this find


Matching Vintage Sofa


Pinterest image

Pinterest image

Pinterest image


     I previously spoke about a beautiful vintage chair and sofa that I just couldn't walk away from because I could envision the endless possibilities. I've seen many Pinterest images that confirmed my suspicions all along...new fresh upholstery and you've got yourself quite a find girl! So what's the problem?  My problem is that I don't know where to begin and it's been in the garage of my old house since October 2014 and now the new house still untouched...but just as beautiful!

     So now I'm going to begin to watching some of Miss Mustard Seed tutorials and hopefully mustard (sorry about the play on words) up the courage to give it a try. Or better yet talk my husband into it since he's the seamstress in the family. Besides this I must answer this question... what in the world will I do with it when it's all done. I'll figure it out later but for right now I'm going to start with task number 1 and that's to watch the tutorials and give it a good cleaning.

     Wish me luck! Until next time...happy collecting and thrifting.

     The Blue Farmhouse

2 comments:

  1. That chair is amazing what do you have to redo the fabric looks lovely. Your man is sure patient with you and your collections. God was good to bring you two together. love looking at all your 'finds' for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of fresh upholstery in a white linen because you can add splashes of color with your pillows. And yes I do have the most patient and loving husband ever. I thank God for Him everyday.:)

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.