THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, May 30, 2015

"Thank You...Thrift Store Heaven"



Loving the nail heads

Carved rosettes...so feminine

Mirrors, shelf, bowls and frames



     I can hardly contain my enthusiasm concerning today's thrift finds. Life has been busy with other activities, however I made it a point to fuel my passion for collecting, thrifting and decorating. Of course, there's no guarantees in the world of hunting for treasures and I'm thankful for today's finds.

     Actually I saw these chairs a couple of weeks back and to my delight they were still available and extremely discounted. The picture quality doesn't show but the white fabric has a beautiful weave pattern which I'll use to reupholster the four chairs. 

     The mirrors and shelf [I love], blue and white bowls [I needed...well kinda], frames [re purposing to chalkboards] and the brown and white ironstone bowl all made for a great day! So now begins the process of cleaning, transformation and later sharing with you.

      I hope you return again and again... until next time happy thrifting, collecting and finding your own treasures.

The Blue Farmhouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.