THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, June 8, 2015

"To Paint Or Not To Paint?"

Recent Find


Another find...gold finish


Another find...white finish


Matching mirror

     On my last post "Thank you...Thrift Store Heaven" I shared some amazing finds and now it's decision time. Should I paint them or keep the original finishes? I don't plan to repaint the gold finished shelf because I like it just as it was found. Amazingly I found both the gold and white shelves on separate outings and just noticed that they are identical.

     The gold shelf I simply placed on top of the antique cabinet in the kitchen. Looking ahead I realize that it's impossible to keep every piece I find so perhaps I can sell at The Remnants of The Past Vintage Show. I had great success at my very first show and hope that I get the opportunity to participate again this fall.

     Thank you dropping by and I hope you find something inspirational on each of your visits. Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and painting or not?!

     The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.