THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, June 14, 2015

"New Vintage Table"

 My new vintage table



The perfect spot





Thank you dropping by...see you next time

     Do you have wasted spaces in your home that just need a little something? I have a few and I'm over the top excited about this fabulous vintage table  I found for the living room. I spotted this table a couple of days ago while out for drive with my husband. It stayed on my mind and I just had to return after locating the perfect spot for such a vintage table.

     A special thank you to my daughter Ryan of The Blooming Thread who first introduced me Deja Vu Antiques. On the occasions that I have visit this lovely antique mall I've always found affordable prices and lots of variety inside and out.

     There's many things I love about this vintage table like it's ornate legs, shape, color, height, versatility and most importantly the price. I can definitely envision using this table for many different entertaining functions but as for now it has found a home in the unused space between the sofas.

 I hope that you'll return to see how I have decorated it but I'll begin with the perfect vintage lamp, one of my favorite decorating books like Vintage by Nina and perhaps an antique clock. Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and filling in your own wasted spaces with something beautiful of course!

The Blue Farmhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.