THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, May 11, 2015

"My New Normal"

Let the tour begin

Down the hallway

Old trunk on dolly wheels



Antique iron bed 

A favorite find...my desk


     We are blessed, happy and thankful for our new home. Everything is freshly painted and I'm busy making this new place "Home Sweet Home." At times it's a bit overwhelming because of my expansive collections but it's all coming together. Despite having some pictures, clocks and chandeliers to hang or not...I'm enjoying the process. 

     The white antique twin bed was purchased many years ago from a favorite shop in Coronado, California called The Attic. The bedding is from Pottery Barn and the old suitcases are just finds through the years. My husband re purposed one of the old trucks by simply placing it on an old dolly wheels and putting a glass top on it. 

     We're still in the process of arranging and rearranging but will share more  pictures really soon. I do hope that you will return again and again. Thank you for dropping by today.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and sharing... The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.