THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"I Love You"

(A favorite photo of mine)

     Ryan always encourages me, inspires me, and pushes me to dream and dream big. In 2013 we visited The Remnants of The Past Vintage Show as shoppers...and it was here that I thought I could do something like this and you quickly agreed. The following year a dream was realized that weekend as vendors...the first big show!

     You lift me up and sometimes aggravate me past my fears and I simply want to say...I love you and thank you! 

     I encourage you to check out her beautiful blog The Blooming Thread, as well as her Etsy shop. And you can let her know that her Mom sent you there...she won't mind.

You lift me up...

The Blue Farmhouse

4 comments:

  1. Hi my friend...your sweet daughter is beautiful indeed! Hope you are doing really well..sorry I have not been around much. What fun to do things with your daughter...I wish I lived closer to go to one of your shows. xox Have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you're only a click away! And besides your extra time is probably be well served loving on your grand baby! But thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments always lift me up!

      Have a blessed weekend too! Love Rita

      Delete
  2. aggravate huh, :) love you mom and look forward to lots more of our dreams coming true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I thought I misspelled 'aggravate' but I do remember spell checking it before posting...maybe 'irritate'! And it's not either one you just gently nudge me past my comfort level and I'm glad you do!:)

      Delete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.