THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, September 20, 2014

"Old Tables"

     I love the practicality and functionality of these beautiful old tables and side boards. Over time I continue to find these antiques to decorate my own home as well as offer for sale to interested followers of this blog.

     The blending of these old found pieces along side new pieces add instantanteous character to any room no matter the decorating style.

     Here's just a few beautiful images that can help you get started and of course my fabulous find of the day! Perhaps you are interested in one of the ones I have found? If so just leave me a sweet message here...

     And until next time happy collecting, thrifting and finding more old tables.


Pinterest image

Pinterest image 

Pinterest image

Pinterest image

Pinterest image

My fabulous finds





My latest find

Sold




The possibilities are endless... 

The Blue Farmhouse



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.