THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Who's That Lady?"

Who's that lady? 
Who's that lady?
Lovely lady
Who's that lady?
Real fine lady
Who's that lady?

~Song by The Isley Brothers~

     You may not have ever heard of this song [oldie but goodie]...but I'm very ecstatic about this fine lady! I've always wanted one and thanks to my hubby I now have one of my own! I look forward to finding a very special place for her...but as for right now she can help to welcome everyone into our "Home Sweet Home".

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting and finding a beautiful lady...just like this one...

The Blue Farmhouse



 Vintage dress form

She is ~Home Sweet Home~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.