THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Filling A Void..."

     Do you have a space on your wall that's just missing something? And you don't want to put just anything. If you find yourself in this predicament as I do at times my solution is to just wait until I find the perfect piece. Well I've had things in this spot but nothing seemed to fit the bill except... for this find..it's perfect!

     I'm in love love love with these over-the-top ornate clocks. I've only seen 2 in all my times of thrifting [that I can remember] or either someone had one in their hands [oh man...that actually happened at a Goodwill store] before I could get there first.

     This one had the time hands bent off by you know who....yes...Painted Toe...but it's okay because the hubby will take care of it for me and I love her too much to be upset...well at least for too long.

     So until next time happy collecting, thrifting and "filling the voids" in your home, on your walls or wherever.

The Blue Farmhouse


The culprit
~yes I did it~
 Before

 Umm...nah

 Mid century decorative clock


After
[love how it picks up the gold color in the gold mirror and white mirror behind it]

p.s. mirrors, frames, pictures stored there only...no more space:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.