THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, December 1, 2013

"New Look"

new dining room chairs


Old look

     I loved the old look of the dining room with the ladder back style chairs...but I'm also in love with the nail heads [reminds me of chairs we saw growing up] and color of the new dining room chairs.       Actually these chairs aren't new at old but they came from a local bank that closed in my area. There is a total of 7 and they are leather and quite comfortable for dining.

     I spotted some newer chairs in similar style to these at Pottery Barn but thankfully mine were freebies. In fact everything [except new rattan chairs] in my dining room are fabulous finds that have been repurposed in some way or another.

     I love mixing the old with the new and defining my own personal space I call....


The Blue Farmhouse style

ps. thank's for dropping by and please do come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.