THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Your Story...My Story"


     I just had these amazing thoughts and I just have to share them with you. Now before you think I just received this crazy revelation...well I didn't. But, what I do receive daily is inspiration from some very talented individuals.

     There's so many beautiful blogs you could literally spend hours going oooo...aahhhh...and I do (not hours) between life, work and school it would be impossible. And just think there are more blogs that I have no idea that they even exist. So, I'm thankful for those that follow The Blue Farmhouse, as I also enjoy following so many of you.

     We are all blessed to have what we have, live where we live and enjoy the things we enjoy. So I guess what I really want to say is don't stop sharing, don't stop following, don't stop inspiring and certainly..don't stop being you.

     Until next time happy collecting, thrifting, blogging and sharing.

     The Blue Farmhouse

It's a beautiful day

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    For the encouraging words/and thoughts you shared.

    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though as I know you and we have never meet...I admire what you do!Now I need to do a post on that beautiful blouse I won. I want to do something really pretty so that's why I'm taking my time.:)

    Love
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.