THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Happy Weekend"



     I was really looking forward to heading out to some of our favorite thrift stores after a short sabbatical of  treasure hunting after the purchase of (another) large mirror. I didn't find a lot of things, but what I did find I'm sure you're going to love too.

     It's a beautiful old cut glass ceiling light fixture, and it's going to compliment the chandelier (same style) quite handsomely. You may remember the re purposed chandelier from a older post in December 2011 "Chandelier Restored."

     So on tomorrow I'll share with you the before, and in a few days the completed project. Until next time happy collecting and thrifting.

     The Blue Farmhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.