THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pillow Talk

     I found these beautifully blue and white lumbar pillows that I knew without a shadow of doubt would go perfectly with the some of the other pillows I had previously purchased. Yes.... I was right but I'll let you see for yourself. I purchased four!

     Before leaving I went into Barnes & Nobles bookstore to look at some decorating books and a  magazine I first purchased a couple of years ago while visiting family in Washington St. called "Country Living"(British Edition).

     If you have never seen or purchased this magazine you should, you won't regret it. Share with me your thoughts and remember you can't possibly go wrong when you "decorate your home with the things you love."


Shopping at a favorite store



Pillows from Pottery Barn




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.