THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action

     I'm really excited about a gift my husband just recently purchased for me. It's a EOS Rebel XS camera. I don't know much about the art of photography yet, but I do understand that a "picture is worth a thousand words".

     I once viewed a program featuring a career as a professional food photographer and stylist for a cooking magazine. You wouldn't believe all the work and styling it took for that one shot that's going to make you say,"I'm buying that magazine" or "visualizing yourself in that beautiful room."

     My main criteria before buying any magazine or book is, "I never tire of viewing the pages over and over again and ever time feels like the first."

     Honestly, you feel as though you can taste the food right off the pages. It's an visual art that makes you see or desire to recreate that exact space or trying that particular recipe.

     So, as I learn I'm sure that my images can't help but get better. But in the meantime, here are a few images that make me look again and again and again.



Love lemon pound cake



My favorite topping for pizza "cheese"



Just need a glass of milk



Restful nights



Outdoor entertaining



Relaxation


Thank you Tommy

















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.