THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"Thank You"

Vintage frame

     To each one who reads, follows, and leave sweet comments on my blog....I just have to say thank you and I hope that you won't stop. I love the sharing, writing, decorating, as well as the anticipation of what I might find while I'm out thrifting. For me it's a happy passion and I'm glad that it resonates with you too.

     So, until the next big or small find....can I just say thank you one more time.

     The Blue Farmhouse

2 comments:

  1. Its béen a while with the lack of visits, I do say that when I do it's your inspiration and passion that nudges one to get out there for the next great find as well.

    Looking forward to what comes of the find, what you will do with the frame hmmmm!

    Looking forward to the holiday inspiration.

    Xx
    Dore

    Ps, you standing in with the frame is stunning, a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a while Dore but I understand that life and other things keep us busy too. Many times I read my favorite blogs and don't leave comments...but I look forward viewing what they are doing. As far as the frame I plan on taking the picture out and turning into a chalkboard. I have soooo many and I'm looking into a new venture (event rentals)...one day:) Thank you for the nice compliment on the picture. Take care...Hugs Rita

      Delete

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.