THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Monday, November 10, 2014

"I'm Cuckoo For"???





     Anyone remember this 1980's commercial for Cocoa Puffs cereal? Well, I'm so glad that you scrolled down a little farther to read that it's not Cocoa Puffs cereal that I'm "cuckoo for" but these fabulous find. I'm always on the lookout for these ornate frames and later converting them to chalkboards for special events, home and selling.

     The tall floral painting frame is the most recent find among my collection of these heavy, old, ornate gold frames. Thank you for reading and sharing my love for all things beautiful, old, new and always something blue...





I love the details in these frames

Glassware (these aren't old but fabulously priced) just in time for Thanksgiving

Blue & Whites plates, Homer Laughlin oval dish and small round ironstone bowl w/cute handles

Linens and more vintage platters


...The Blue Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.