THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

THE BLUE FARMHOUSE

Friday, August 3, 2012

"Thrifting... Port Angeles Style-Day 1"

     Well, I am now in Port Angeles visiting with my sister in law Teresa (whom I'll introduce to you in a later post) and my mother in law.

     Honestly, it's gonna be packed tight heading back to California because I have been fortunate finding great buys. In fact, my dream job would be traveling and locating merchandise for clients (any takers)...so here's a few photos of some things I have found so far.

     Does something here inspire you? Thanks for dropping by and until next time happy thrifting and collecting.

     The Blue Farmhouse.


 New finds


I love the worn green & gold patina on this old frame and illustrations

Le Creusent pot & vintage ships wheel clock 



Homer Laughlin plates and ironstone

Love the sticker...wish that's was my next destination!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Farmhouse. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.